Re: The Principalities Debate, was: The Evil P-word

On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, Nik Hughes wrote:

> Ahh, but the flow here is different. The P-proposal here is designed to
> set up the largest population group as a Principality. It is as if the
> Rest of the East Kingdom wanted to be a Principality and leave what was
> to become Atlantia behind. Perhaps Ok if all pieces are viable on their
> own. (Which I'm not convinced is the case here.)
>
> Troll/Klaus/Nik

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have information on how the
population of Atlantia is distributed?  I'd like to see information
about general population, peers, groups, etc...  I believe
our Kingdom seneschal is on the list and should have that info.

Kendrick
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com   |  D /       C /  Fence
Takoma Park     | lovelace@cap.gwu.edu  | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
Maryland        | lovelace@cuc.edu      | / >        | \  Fence
         Non curamus quem regem sit etiam conbibabimur.