Re[2]: Can o' Worms

    Leifr,
      You keep saying that a prinicipality is a good idea because it would
    be fun.  Correct me if I'm wrong but this funness is your basic
    argument for a principality, right?  Can you tell us all _why_ it would
    be fun to create a principality in Atlantia?  Also, you seem to think
    that this principality issue has no bearing on the problems in this
    kingdom....I don't see how.  Reading this list should tell you just how
    much of an effect a principality would have on the kingdom(good and
    bad).  You simply cannot separate this issue from the problems in
    Atlantia.  Reread the debate and you'll see why.

    --Ayo
     yet another opinionated Windmaster :-)