Re: Atlantian problems.....

> None of us can MAKE fun happen.  But all of us can ALLOW fun to happen.  On
> this list, and in real life.  Just be fun, and make it look appealing.

I agree.  However, when kingdom politics directly interfere with what you
consider to be fun, then a conlift arrises.  I admit that I have fun
doing the SCA, as in making armor, the clothing, fighting, that type of
thing.  It's just become less fun doing those things IN the SCA.  You
make a good point, but I think that it needs to go a bit farther than that.
I realize that you can't make people have fun, but like your friend did,
you can make an atmosphere in which there is more opportunity to have
fun.