Re: Melee Events

Greetings from Corun.

Richard posted about melee events, and I have a question. When was the last
time Atlantia held a live action chess match? I know it's not melee per se,
but I've always found the chess match with real people as the pieces to be
very interesting.

Just another random thought.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | Enlightenment is not so much making it to Never Never
 Dark Horde by birth |  Land through the secret passageway. It's more like