RE: A historical question

uh, don't you mean that you will be in their debt, eogan? :)
Gawain
----------
From:  <EoganmacL@aol.com>
To:  <atlantia-l@netcom.com>
Subject: A historical question
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 1995 4:19PM

Greetings all,

I have a couple of questions to pose here, that I hope some good gentles
could help me answer.  I have been researching this topic of late, and cannot
get as many details as I need.  Anyone possessing this trivia, please let me
know.
FACT: William Wallace, the Hero of Scotland, was beheaded in London in 1305.
QUESTION:  What day (or at least what season?)
QUESTION:  With what? (someone told me beheadings were done with a sword in
England, and by axe in France, but the weren't sure of the time this was true
for.)

Anyone who possese this knowledge will be in my debt.

Aye,
Eogan

"Rank does not confer privilege or give power.  It imposes responsibility."