Seeking member in Richmond area

Unto those congregated at the Merry Rose does Duncan MacKinnon bring a query:

I have been asked if I can turn up an address/phone number for a gentle who
resides in the Richmond, VA area. I don't know his SCA name, but his modern
name is Nick Cardamone. Any information anyone could e-mail me would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Duncan MacKinnon of Tobermory
Black Diamond
Tom Brady  804 Washington St. #4, Blacksburg, VA 24060  SCA: Duncan MacKinnon
  "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those