Re: Giovanni's Schtick

On Wed, 22 Feb 1995, John Strauss wrote:

> My thanks to all of you who gave me Italian source for Games Tourney.
>
> Alas, I didn't really get the chance to truly absorb the information.
>
> I wound up faking it the same way I did at Ponte Alto's Nozze: I simply
> imitated Father Guido Sarducci. It was pretty pathetic. Some people liked
> it. SOme people thought it stank. I was tired of it by the second hour;
> but believed that it was not something one could shutdown once started.

	Come now, Giovanni!  I was there, and loved it immensely!!
Especially the boot schtick w/Fritz.  You were magnificantly sharp with
the servants, and your hand gestures were of the supreme in flamboyance!
You did a wonderful job, in fact, you encouraged me to respond to folks
in persona, in French!  Confused some folk, but was fun for me :).

	Again, wonderful schtick!
	Antoinette De La Russe