Some Internet advice requested

     Greetings to those at the Merry Rose...or is that Rosarians for short.

     I needed to see if anyone can help me get plugged in a little better.
     Until now, I have been monitoring atlantia-l from work via cc:Mail.
     Now, my wife has subscribed from home...so she can keep up without me
     providing mountains of paper.

     I would like to get better access to FTP, Telnet, and WWW. Last week,
     someone showed me something called Mosaic...supposedly, a shareware
     package to help manage more advanced 'surfing'.

     Has anyone heard of it? Or know how to get it?

     Thanks,
     Tadhg