Pan Pipes

If you ever get up around Storvik way, you can check out the House of
Musical Traditions, otherwise known as the folk musician's mecca. They
have pan pipes, and I'm sure there is someone there who can give you
information on them. There may even be an instruction booklet available.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | "What's next?" "Old style? You roll over and go to bed.
 Dark Horde by birth |  New style? You go out for pizza and I never see you