Re: Video recording events - New Thread

Greetings from Tibor.

Tirloch wrote:
  I am soliciting a new thread to see how the Rialto feels about video recording
  SCA events.

I do not like the idea, at all.  The Society is a participatory exercise:
one that each person must give of themselves to enjoy.  Video is the
antithesis: one watches, passively, and is totally uninvolved.

I do what I do for our mutual enjoyment: I specifically do not wish to be an
unwilling vehicle for the caprice of others.  It is agreed that most folks
think the one eyed monsters are just fine.

	Tibor

(It's my soul, and I decide who steals it, OK? :-)