Re[2]: Are Duck Pins Period?

     Andrixos points out that I mis-read Baron Achbar's original post on
     Duck Pins:

I believe however, you misinterpreted the question.  Since Achbar was asking
about these duke pins in reference to games, he must assuredly be refering to
wrestling moves.

While I am not a wrestling laurel, my knowledge of the sport suggests the two
types that people are most familiar with, Sumo and Greco-Roman, do not
involve pinning, by great landed nobility or otherwise, but merely throwing
the opponent to the ground or driving him from the ring, I would suggest that
ducal pins are not period, though they probably originated before the "Atomic
Piledriver" or  "Helicopter of Death".

Andrixos

     I reply:

     Although I did recently sit on Duke Gyrth in public (and then
     apologized to his lady wife), I bow to your greater personal
     experience on wrestling with Dukes.

     Most of my bodily striving has involved "Count Pins."  Unfortunately
     these days, I am limited to an exceedingly short list of acceptable
     opponents, especially for the more complex moves.  Pray tell me
     however, what exactly is the "Atomic Piledriver" and would Count
     Fernando enjoy it?

     -Countess Ianthe