Date: Wed, 3 May 95 12:07:06 PDT
From: Jennifer Tifft <jgtifft@sybase.com>
To: lharrop@mrj.com
Subject: Re: A question for Ansteorrans, sorry to take up your bandwidth

when Sir Maythen of Elfhaven reigned as Princess-by-right-of-arms,
in the Principality of the Mists, she bore the arms of the Mists,
and her lord bore the arms of the consort (the one with the white
roses in the laurel wreath) and he was inducted into the order of
the Dames de la Mer (the principality equivalent of the order of the
Rose). We don't have separate 'arms' for the Heirs to the Coronets
of the Mists, (I don't think we have separate arms for Their Royal
Highnesses of the West, either - though I have seen the label used)
so I can't help you there.

I believe that when Gwenllian Rhiannon was Princess of Drachenwald
by right of arms, she too bore the principality arms, and her lord
bore the arms & regalia of the consort.

I hope this helps.
Wander Riordan
Mists, Mists, West