Re: Non Fighting Event Activities

> > Talk to lord effenwealtcwhistle (canton of elvegast in windmasters hill )
> > hecthrew a greatcnon fighting event called jongleurie atcwhich a good tim
> > was had by all
>

> Excuse me _but_ all the wonderful duello fighters would object to the
> Jongleurie being called a 'non-fighting' event.  The tourney was greatc
> with tavern items as off hand weapons(loaf of bread, bottle of wine,
> etc).  It was fun for the spectators and participants!
>
>  In Service,
>
>  Ayo Folashade Oshun
>  (That rapier MoL)

Lady Ayo I forgot totally about the rapier fighters and forgot they
were there since I spent all day near the cabin.

no slight intended
-Xavier

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering et NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/e/ejcampbe/xavier.html
Virtual SCA Library ( One I help manage )
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html