Thank you,

Giovan Donato Falconieri writes, in part:

>  Vivant the Atlantian columns
> on the left who turned the entire flank of Middle in the town battle,

As one of the clamber-over-the-Dark-Yard-shield-ers,
sit-on-same-and-be-pounded-on-by-three-polearmsmen-ers,
get-up-and-kill-a-spearman-ers,
and-then-run-to-try-to-find-others-to-kill-ers, I thank you.

And I really appreciate Count Thorbrandr pulling me out of the line just
the hold before the charge, 'cause otherwise I wouldn't have been able to
get up (my calves were cramping) and Prince Cuan ordering the charge just
after that.

Ah, fun at the war.

In Service
Leifr Johansson