listserver option (my pal Netcom)

>I would like to know... what if anything is the cost to have a list server
>from PalTech?... Atlantia-L is looking for a provider and I would like to
>offer PalTech as on option but I don't know the costs.. they need something
>that can keep up with them and not bog down when it comes to sending
>information out to other servers in the Mid Atlantic area..At the moment they
>are having problmes with the fact that it takes almost 2 to 3 days for some
>people to get posts that were sent...

We charge $75 per month per 1,00 names and we have no bottlenecks. All mail
goes out immediately over our T-1 line and we have a dedicted mailing list
machine that only handles lists.

 Paul LaZar                    PAL Technology Group, Inc
 paul@paltech.com
 (VOX) 301-681-0123             http://www.paltech.com
 (FAX) 301-681-4807

Tovah Scofeld