Re: Selecting Crowns

> Both Alfredo and Jonathan have wondered about the notion of having more
> viscounts kicking around.  They both seem to think that this might not be
> a good thing.  Frankly, considering how much I've come to respect both
> Viscount Wolfbrandr and Viscountess Leia, I can't imagine any reason not
> to have more of them around.
   I have read you opinions on This subject.  I respect what You say. You
express Yourself very well.  We don't need more Principalities withiun
this Kingdom.

> Jonathan seems to think having a bunch of intra-kingdom wars on the
> schedule would be a good idea.  Considering the fact that for the last
> few years we have not been allowed (by the Crown) to have Inter-baronial
> wars, just because of the bad blood they engender, the idea of
> inter-regional wars does not wash well.  Wars, including Pennsic, start
> to get stall and nasty if repeated to often.  I don't object to the idea
> of an occasional war, especially if the groups form different alliances
> at each one.  Annual, and semi-annual wars are just not that great an idea.

     Again, you make a good point.    More Wars are a Great Idea I
think.  They are alot of fun for most of us.  The Ban on Inter Baronial
Wars is silly.  I think more people would behave themselves and not have
Bad feelings towards these activities.  Several years agao, we had a
Border War with Nottinghill Coill and it was great.  We use to have
annual Battles with Thor's Mountain.  These should be encouraged and not
discouraged.   I honestly believe these wars could halp more than hurt.

Achbar