Re: newbie! sick them dogs of war on me

> I am not a
> fighter though sorry to say I am a lover not a fighter. a lover of
> what I will not go into detail though. All I can say is I saw a lot
> of cute people there and not all of them had cleviage.

You really don't have to worry about finding certain people-who-don't
have-cleavage attractive. A good chunk of the SCA are people who feel
that way. I am not one of them. I like women with LARGE tracts of land!
But you'll find that many of the kind of people who like cute... wear
blue feathers somewhere on their person.

> I got involved in listening to this very cute person sing songs
> about the Coachman and the guy with a huge la de da da dum. *gulp* oh
> well, I liked the other people too around them that sung too, then I went

That 'very cute person' was named Caray, sometimes referred to as 'spider'.
He moved to Atlantia recently, but he originally comes from the Outlands!
I taught him those two songs you heard him sing...I was really hoping he
would have developed a larger repetoire by now, but hey, they were new to
you!

-Pendar