Re: MERRYROSE: List Explosion Suggestion

> Subj:	RE: MERRYROSE: List Explosion Suggestion

Gentlefolk:

I am a new subscriber, a 'lurker', who subscribed out of
curiousity. I am filled with wonder. However, my terminal is
inundated with messages.

Please do something to make possible reduction of the level of
noise, else I shall be forced to abandon this wonderful world for
the lack luster of the 'real world.' As has been suggested here, I
am certain many others are in a similar position.

--David

> The most effective way that I can see remains that of breaking Atlantia
> list into three basic categories:
>
> Announce
> Discuss
> Party
>
> Persons who think 200 messages per day is all in good fun can subscribe
> to all three. Persons who think that 10-20 messages per day is better can
> take announce and discuss. And people who just want news can just take
> announce, with a traffic count of maybe 3 per day, tops.
>[...]
           LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [345]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | User interface copyrights & software patents make
teague@wcu.edu | programing a dangerous business. Ask me or lpf@lpf.org

spy counter-intelligence $400 million in gold bullion Soviet Bosnia clipper
National Security Council explosion Treasury terrorist Delta Force bomb Iran
Mossad data encryption munitions Serbian hydrazine ammonium nitrate fuel oil