Info: re:Locks

On Mon, 3 Jun 1996, Michael Surbrook wrote:

> I am interested in information pertaining to the design and construction
> of period locks.  Any suggestions?
>
> Michael Limner, esq.

yeah I have a book with some good sketches
plus I know magnus has a bunch

send me your snail mail address and I'll get you the data
or at least a good start

plus tell me what kind of lock you want to make
padlock
door
latch
etc...

in service
-Xavier

There can be only juan!
                         <100% columbian coffee>
Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer