AUXILLIUM et CONCILLIUM

Unto the patrons of the Merry Rose from His Royal Highness Logan
Ebonwoulfe (please note the spelling) Crown Prince of Atlantia

Our canton of the Guardians of the Sacred Stone will once again be
hosting Auxillium et Concillium (war and peace) on the 15th of June here
in Charlotte.  Please disregard the location listing on the inside cover
of the Acorn as it is incorrect.  The event is not in Kings Mountain but
rather at Smith Middle School on Tyvola Road just off I-77.  The flyer
has all the correct information so please refer to it.  Classes will be
held all day and the event is FREE!  Lord Micheal Ryan of York WILL BE
posting a complete class schedule here SOON so watch for it.  We will be
having fighting all day with authorizations lasting all day as well.  We
will start with an early bird tourney to begin at 9 am.  Following the
tourney we will be doing endless melee and team scenarios.  We will also
do broken field, breach, bridge, fortification, bear pits, warlord
tourneys and the like. Beating on Seamus will be encouraged as he is over
my shoulder running his itty bitty mouth.  There will be a lunch offered
for a small fee and very large donations are encouraged as these will be
donated to the Kingdom coffers.  Crash space will be provided for anyone
who needs it. The first 50 or so will be sent to Micheal Ryan's house and
he has already said that you won't have to clean up after yourselves.
For more information, other than class schedules as they will be here
later, contact either Lord Micheal Ryan at jackhe@vnet.net or Her
Highness Arielle or Myself at logan123@charlotte.infi.net

See you there

LOGAN