Re: MR-banter: List Designation

Quoth Laird Philip deRose of Strathclyde:

> I am in favor of requesting that gentiles limit their number of
> daily posts.

Ah, yes, but what about the rest of us, Gentle Laird?  ;-)  I just could not
leave that one alone...

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.