Re: DISCUSS: Reading the Mail

Greetings,

The recent post of mine that Alanna sent out was done at my request. I am
explaining this for those of you who were a bit confused that she would
publicly post private email. I meant to send that to the list, but forgot
to change the reply header to the list rather than Alanna, and asked her
to resend it. She didn't put in an explanation, so that's why there was
confusion generated. Hope that's clear now.

Kendrick, you mentioned in your post about the FAQ that you had fixed it
so that all replies went to the list automatically rather than the users.
Apparently it isn't working.

In service,
Corun