Re: Discuss: Heraldry question (Long!)

In a message dated 96-06-13 10:43:42 EDT, Tibor wrote:

>Falcone wrote:
>  I grinned for two weeks and the corners of my mouth still get a workout
now
>  and then;)  The best thing from this: I am now empowered to write letters
>  the crown, recommending people in my aquaintance that have earned a bit of

>  recognition.  In fact, that's got to be the best part and I know TRMs
>  appreciate that kind of help.
>
>Hmm, everwhere I've lived, anyone and everyone was encouraged to write
>recommendation letters.  Is it different in Atlantia?

No, Atlantia is no different.  Let me encourage everyone, whether a holder of
an award (AoA, GoA, etc.) or companion of an Order, that if you know someone
whose service or abilities warrant recognition by their local Baronage (if
applicable) or the Crown, WRITE and let them know of that wonderful gentle!!!
 Unfortunately, the Crown and the Baronage cannot be everywhere and know
everyone personally, so many worthy people go unrecognized because they are
not brought to the attention of the Crown/Baronage.  PLEASE WRITE
recommendation letters whenever you feel they are warranted.  The
Crown/Baronage appreciates hearing from ALL of its populace.

Rhiannon
Nereid Herald