Re[2]: New list Serve Approach

Greetings, again.

melys wrote:
>i have to chime in on the side of the folks who find the new format MUCH
>easier to cope with, simply because it adds the active option of choosing
>whether to direct a reply to the individual or to the list.

By now, you've probably already read my other note. But I must ask this
question:

  WHERE do you see the individual? I can only see the list.

That's why both Talia and I are complaining. I know we both use ccMail
(different versions, I think). But the messages don't show anything except

  atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu

I appreciate melys' offer but I don't think you can tweak Lotus.  8^)

Regards,
Tadhg