Re: I don't know...

Greetings, all.

Lady Elenore wrote:

>...It never says, in email, from whom the message came, except
>inside the actual message. If ya got a problem with this, take
>it up with the Virginia State Library.

Actually, until a few days ago, I always knew who was posting
(including you, my dear) and how to reach you...even without
the information you put at the bottom.

The problem remains that many of the folks on government
servers are getting postings which identify ONLY the mailing
list--not the initial poster. It just doesn't get through.

As for Alaric Luther and the discussion of courtesy, you should
re-read your last few postings. "My way or the highway" is not
what I consider to be courteous.

And I ALWAYS sign my posts,
Tadhg

ps. that should be behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll...  8^)
11:09:51  Handle closed = 10
11:09:51  Deleting file C:\SMTPLINK\TEMP\SM175888
11:09:51  Handle closed = 6