Re[2]: I don't know...

Tadhg said:

]The problem remains that many of the folks on government
]servers are getting postings which identify ONLY the mailing
]list--not the initial poster. It just doesn't get through.

        This is in fact the root of this problem concisely stated. The
simple answer, someone else, requested was to simply add your email address
to the end of your posts. I still fail to see why this simple request has
met with such resistance.
        BTW, I have received many emails from people on this list who will
not post on this subject for fear of being flamed.

]As for Alaric Luther and the discussion of courtesy, you should
]re-read your last few postings. "My way or the highway" is not
]what I consider to be courteous.

        Please, forgive me if I have offended anyone. I just finished
rereading my posts, "My way or the highway" was neither said nor the
desired meaning to my posts. I intended to only make a simple, humble,
request.

]And I ALWAYS sign my posts,
]Tadhg

        And now a lot of people cannot reply to you directly. For some, you
might as well be using an anonymous mail forwarding site. I happen to be the
sysadmin for my company and I can always check the logs for an address. Shy
folks who do not have the tools, who might reply to someone privately, but do
not post to the list, cannot reach you.

        In Service,

     Alaric Luther - luther@infodata.com