Thank You: From Highland River Melees

Greetings unto the patrons of the Merry Rose and those lurking about
Cheapside from Lord Konrad der ruhige Baer.

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to those who attended  Highland River
Melees and Demo / Roxbury Mill Rapier Tourney.  Last estimate I had was that
we had about 400 non-SCAers visit the site during the day.  We had about 50
heavy fighters participate in the melee scenarios with 16 authorizations.
 The rapier tourney had 13 participates with 3 authorizations.  I don't know
how many participated in archery but I saw a lot of folks with bows.

Thanks again to all those who help make this event a success and I hope you
all had fun.

Regards,
Konrad