Re: Translation Anyone? (fwd)

Poster: Scott Law <law@fluky.mitre.org>

Angela and Pedro conversed:
>> XlX	e  Thelesphori
>
>This is Greek. Not being a theologian or a speaker of Greek, I
>dunno.

  I tried the on-line Liddel-Scott Greek lexicon, which, unsurprisingly, did not
have the name (Liddel-Scott being more Homeric era Greek).  I also tried my Greek
New Testament which has a small lexicon in the back.  Strike two.  So, assuming
that Thelesphori is a person or event, it would appear to be after when the Bible
was written, though it could still be an early Church father.

                                   -Virgil

P.S.  Hey, Pedro, miss Dernehealde?