Tarpunto (?) Embroidery

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

trapunto, as it is called and done today is an invention of the
1970's and is done by stuffing the quilted piece with stuffing or
batting.  Creative Crafts embrodery co. takes complete credit for it.
 What you are talking about is something else and is done with
cording and jaserine (real gold cordeg).  If you are intereted in
learning all about it Lady Rivka bat Efriam is a Master of the art
within the Jewish Community Guild.  She makes stuff that would make
you cry.  She is not on line but she is in Northern VA and if you
would like to talk with her send me your phone number and I will have
her call you.

Annejke