[Windmasters' Hill] An Invitation to String Things

Poster: "Scott Dean" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

Greetings from Manus MacDhai!

My lady wife asked me to pass this on to anyone who might be
interested:

        An Invitation to String Things

Greetings to the good gentles of Windmaster's Hill!  I, Francesca la
Curiosa, would like to invite all good gentles who make lace, do
needlework or play with string to my home one Sunday afternoon each
month.  Please come and bring your latest project so that we may all
be inspired by each other's work, or that we may call upon each
other's expertise to further our knowledge and skill.  If anyone is
interested in learning the fine art of bobbin lace, I am, as always,
eager to introduce all to my passion for this work, but please give me
a little warning so that supplies and handouts may be gathered and
produced.  If anyone does not have a current project and wants one, I
have several needlecases that could use some needlework on the cover
to be made as gifts for our Baroness.

Please join me on March 16th, between the Ides of March and
St. Patrick's Day from 2 to 5 in the afternoon at 1315 Castalia
Drive in Cary, NC.

I'll have hot tea and sweets in the kitchen, and be seated behind my
lace pillow.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Francesca
mka Muir Dean
919-462-8853 (nlt 10pm)

Directions:
 FROM CHAPEL HILL/WEST - Take I 40 to the Davis Drive Exit.  At the
 top if the exit
ramp at the light turn left and go 8 miles to the light at High House
Road.  Turn left at this light.  Go through the next light (at Cary
Parkway) and up the hill past Bond Park and turn right onto Castalia
Drive.  We're 1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the right under the
powerlines.
 FROM RALEIGH/EAST - Take I 40 to Harrison Avenue.  At the top of the
 exit ramp at
the light turn left.  Follow Harrison to Maynard Road (just past an
Arby's) and turn right.  (There is a light at this intersection.)  Go
to the second stop light, High House Road, and turn right.  Castalia
will be 1/3 of a mile.  Turn left onto Castalia, and we're 1/3 of a
mile down Castalia on the right under the powerlines.
 FROM THE SOUTH - Take US 1 towards Raleigh and get off at the Cary
 Parkway exit.  At
the top of the ramp turn left and follow Cary Parkway to High House
Road.  (There is a light here and Preston Corner's Shopping Center.)
Turn right onto High House and come up the hill past Bond Park and
turn right onto Castalia Drive.  We're 1/3 of a mile down Castalia on
the right under the powerlines.

Any questions can also be directed to me via Email as
scott_dean@ncsu.edu.

-- Manus MacDhai
   Kappellenberg/Windmasters' Hill

mka