re: Fighter Practice in Rocky Mount

Poster: Christoph Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

Posted on the Merry Rose (V1 #262)
>Poster: HerExCeri@aol.com
>
>Unto all those who read the Merry Rose, Lord Gunther Addis would like to
>announce a fighter practice in Rocky Mount,NC  on 2 March, 1997.  This will
>be a fighter practice for all weapons forms, there is seating available under
>a shelter.  Any questions should be directed to Gunther at 919-445-1088.  The
>practice will be from 12-6 pm.  There are charcoal grills available, too.

Also posted on the Merry Rose (V1 #262)
>Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>
>
>Allah's Peace to those here on the Rose!!
>
>Know that the Canton of Elvegast has decided move its Sunday Fighter
>practice this week to the Rocky Mount site in support of Lord Gunther
>Addis, and a new place to get beat on in Atlantia:)

Unto the good gentles of Atlantia'

Let it be known that the Shire of Cathanar will be arriving in force to also
support Lord Gunther Addis.  By the way we are mostly rapier fighters.  "Go
wire weenies"

Lord Christopher Storme of Kintail
residing ing Cathanar, Atlantia