Re: Really Cool Idea Exchange II

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Ed Hopkins wrote:

> BTW, I just got a CD called "The Chieftans: An Irish Evening"
> which ends with a tune called "Rachamid a Bhean Bheag".  Could
> this be referring to this very pastime, or to some other beanbag
> game from the Period?
>
> -- Alfredo el Bufon

Since I can never tell when your tonuge is in or out of your cheek,
Alfredo, I'll go ahead and assume...  Oh never mind, I know what happens
when I assume.  :)
Bhean Bheag means (to my the best of my limited knowledge of Gaelic),
"small woman."  Which may or may not be a popular childrens game :)
Aye,
Eogan