Re: RATTAN SUBS humor

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

Humblest apologizes to my valued assistant and Local Chronicler, who,
while I was admiring the 100' lengths of silflex on the shelves, found
the more manageable  5' sections near the pipes.
She is a little anxious to get credit were credit is due cause being the
Autocrat for Sheep Raids is driving her NUTS!!!  Again, sorry for the
inconvenience, and know that not all penis bearing creatures are worried
about giving credit were it is due!!!

In Service to the Dream,
Nikolai Bearslayer