<silly>Stupid fighter jokes

Poster: keithsa@microsoft.com

...just to make sure that some of you don't think I'm getting too full
of myself from my previous posts and to show that I appreciate humor as
well as the next guy (and am just as bad at it.  Anyway here are few
groaners for fighters....

Gryphon,

....there is not one shred of evidence supporting the hypothesis that
life is serious
_____

Q:   Why don't fighters drink Kool-Aid?