Re: Map to Atlantia

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

> > 	I have had a wonderful idea, but I need a hand.  I am wondering
> > if anyone has ever developed a map of the Kindom of Atlantia.  It will
> > include all Baronies, Shires, Colleges, Households, etc.

*Households*? Those are going to be awfully hard to put in just one place.

> > I don't know where every one is located, if there are preferences on
> > where a group is located on the map.

That's a nontrivial problem; especially with groups like Windmasters'
which more or less partition the barony into cantons. If you want help
placing Stierbach, I'm willing to toss in my two pfennigs.

Julien de Montfort replied:
> Although as a group we [Spiaggia Levantina] can't cross state lines, we
> sort of also have a bit of a claim on the Eastern Shore of Virginia as
> well, in the sense that we have "members" there also...
> Heck, for that matter, we have a couple of regular attendees
> from Delaware (which is the next Kingdom over!). ;-)

Yeah, we resemble that remark. Stierbach's Birthday BullFights (which
start tonight!) are at a site which is closer to AEthelmearc than it is to
any other Atlantian group.

Evan