Pearl & Dolphin

Poster: "Teresa G. Kellmer" <tgk3x@avery.med.virginia.edu>

Can I ask a question concerning the Pearl and Dolphin? Were these always
polling orders? Meaning were they originally set up that way in Atlantia?
I ask because the mid-level service and arts awards in An Tir (where I'm
from originally) are not polling orders. Presumably, anyone could write to
the royality and recommend someone for them. (I'd give the names but
they're french and I have NO idea how to spell them out) ;> I love kingdom
anthropology!

Bianca Isotta Viscari