Need Site/Autocrat for Kingdom event

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

Good gentles!

I am already planning next year's heraldry syposium and am working with Duke
Richard to extend it into a marshallate and mol training day as well.  I
would like to look at holding it in the Caer Mear/Drachentor area on or
around the last weekend in March and am soliciting volunteers to
host/autocrat this event.

Basically, I think we probably will need 5-6 classrooms, a large common area
and a big field for the tournament practice session (for marshalls, heralds
and mol's).  This is pretty much a one-day thing and needs to be extremely
low cost.

Any volunteers/bids?

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia