Re: Pay to vote

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

Malcolm wrote:
  If one is voting in an organization I would consider membership essential.
  But polling is a different animal and adhering to wierd local customs
  adds zest to our organizational life.

Do note, however, that baronial leaders are not exactly officers of the
Corporation.  They have almost no defined duties, no real reporting
structure.  If the world is divided between mundane administrivia and game
issues, they are as far over on the game side as you can get.

Corporate membership is virtually irrelevant to the quality of the game we
all play together.

	Tibor