Re: scribe win (long)

Poster: Teri Nava-Vaughn <navavaughn@geocities.com>

An addition to my previous email ...AoAs, when name and device have been
registered...see, it's been so long since I did something other than a
backlog scroll that I forgot that scenario :-)

Also, I by no means intended to imply that other donations of time and
materials were not important contributions to our game.  I see no reason
why chatelaines/chroniclers/et al should not be compensated for their
office-related expenditures (if they so desire and if the group can
afford to so-- BTW-- if your subscription fee for the local newletter
doesn't cover production costs, it needs to be raised).  I do notice,
however, that this happens all the time.

There is a similar thread between the scribe and the officers mentioned
above.  People expect there to be a well formatted newletter, flyers to
hand out to newcomers, and to receive a scroll when they get an award.
These people therefore deserve to be thanked well and often and I think
Kevin did a good job of that.

FYI- I don't know a single scribe who would turn down a recipient who
offered materials; but, I do know many who would turn down money :-)

C o'Stow