children in the SCA

Poster: "Ian and Muirinn" <kidsrus@cyberhighway.net>

Greetings,

My lord husband and I are in the process of creating a web page dedicated
to the children of the SCA.  We would like input from all kingdoms
concerning their rules governing childrens activities;  waivers, contacts,
age restrictions, archery, rapier, walebone, bofffer, bardic, armored
fighting, water bearing, lists, pied piper, college of pages, music,
dancing, etc...

I, Muirinn nic Sheain, have three children and have been in the SCA for 8
years, I have held the office of Regional Deputy Pied Piper.  My husband,
Ian Mac Eaniug, has been in the SCA for 3 years and has held the office of
Regional Deputy for Childrens Archery.  We believe the children are the
future of the SCA.

We would appreciate any information that was offered.  Thank You

Muirinn nic Sheain
Ian Mac Eaniug

kidsrus@cyberhighway.net