Re: Personal Book Question

Poster: cussata@juno.com (Courtney L Coulson)

Ah, but what kind of book is it, and how much did you pay for it?  I find
myself folding pages and using cats or shoes as place holders when the
book is a paperback that I only paid $4.95 for and/or the book is junk
fiction that I will only read once anyway.

But to mar my $109 Anatomy text, or a fine hardback Eddings (yes Eddings,
the man's a genius) by turning down the page, or cracking their delicate
spines by  placing them face down on a table, is sacrilege.

My dear, I feel you must judge the book before you judge your husband.
But if your husband persists.....use rattan :-)

Cussata