Re: A response to Their Maj. Letter in the Acorn

Poster: Travis Brandel <travis@freedomnet.com>

Donald Wagner wrote:

> Poster: Donald Wagner <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>
>
> Steffan, Balynar, and the rest!
>
> Travis Brandel wrote:
> >
> > Poster: Travis Brandel <travis@freedomnet.com>
> >
> > Rowanwald Central wrote:
> > >
> > > Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>
> > >
> > > Lord Steffan,
> > >     I cannot imagine why you would wish to post such a remark in this
> > > forum...and am appalled that you find it necessary to tell the rest of us
> > > your opinion about Her Majesty's letter. Such remarks are best left unsaid,
> > > or made privately to Their Majesties.
> > >
> > > Rosine of Rowanwald
> > >

> > Sorry, but I don't agree at all. While i may not share Stephans view on
> > the letter , i can honestly say that not only is it his right , but his
> > obligation. If there is a problem, then it needs to be adressed in a
> > prompt  and blatant fashion.
> >
> > Anyway, my two cents
> >
> > Balynar
>
> Nobody has to share Stephan's view to know that this was terribly
> inappropriate, Balynar.  I don't like the fact that both or TRMs won't
> be in every court either, but I took a minute to understand.  Maybe it
> helps that I have kids, huh?  Regardless, a response like "If you can't
> handle the job.  Don't fight for the crown." not only comes across as
> base and bellicose, it isn't even anywhere close to being grammatically
> correct.
>
> Steffan, next time you need to puff up, get out Gregg's Reference and
> learn to write so we can understand what your really trying to say and
> won't feel compelled to treat you like a lesser peasant.  That certainly
> isn't the place you've earned.  You usually show much more class than
> that.  I can't even postulate where this crap came from, because it
> doesn't sound like it really came from you.
>
> Falcone

Oh, no doubt was the message not only biased, but hostile. i don't agree
with what Stephan said at all. I just find it better to say something
openly then to have the "whispering campiagn" that normally happens. I'm
weird that way, I guess. I also would say that a better way would have
been to say it to THIER FACES...but again...just my opinion.

Balynar