Re: Canvas

Poster: achbar@bellsouth.net (James Morrow)

Please corrct me if I am wrong.  Yurts may not be period for an
Arab...I love the space and the way they look.  I don't know if for
the tent you get more space with a yurt...but I want one.  I am
seriously thinking about buying the parts piece meal and trying to
make one before Pennsic.   These would be great at other events as
well.  I will need a Bed and table to complete the system.  If you of
a good supplier for those please let me know.  How many square yards
of canvas does a Yurt take anyway?

Achbar