Re: Event Ideas

Poster: April & Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>

Having 4 children of my own, and the oldest having lost interest because
there is nothing for her to do (she didn't want to fight, cook, or in her
words "be a slave), I think this is a great idea.  This past weekend at KM
there were a lot of children, something I haven't seen at many events.
They had alot of fun and behaved very well, I wished I brought my own.
My Lord and I taught archery, and the children seemed to enjoy it, so we
are at your service again.
In service
Luisa and Steafan