Date: 26 May 98 08:12:07 CDT
From: PERS2737@dalh.jcpenney.com
To: smt2@st-andrews.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend and Events                               Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

To  EXTERNAL--INET

From: C.J. Schaffer

As i read this note a remember distinctly, during Dafydd and Elizabeth's
reign, carrying into a hall and helping set up free standing banners.
They used the kind of stands that Boy Scouts use to hold flags at their
meetings. They were obviously something purchased, not hand made. Does
anyone know what happened to these?

Nils

*** Reply to note of 05/26/98 03:22