Re: Of Kings and Queens and other such things [quite long]

Poster: Odinson13@aol.com

<< I think you've got a really great idea here, and a workable one.  Now,
 whether the kingdom politics will allow this idea to live and flourish will
 be a different matter... it will be interesting to watch and see how this
 discussion develops.  BTW, you've just earned my "Best Heresy of the Year"
 award!  ;->

 Elen Prydydd

 no gas cans allowed>>

As a newby to this whole thing, I've always had a problem that while sometimes
a king was chosen in the SCA manner (although I cann't give an example right
now), usaully it was more of a civil war type thing.

I like this plan. How do we work it out? Is there any interest in trying?

In Service (to reality),
Odinson