historical brian surgery and other grose things...

Poster: Izofgold@aol.com

I too saw the same one...I have also been watching a wonderful series on the
aztecs.  did you know they did organ transplants between animals and humans?
They also were the first ones (known) to have used blood infusions.....great
stuff if you like that sort of thing......

With razor blades in hand...

"here kitty kitty kitty......"

now where is that nitrous oxide anyway???

gwyn

Service note:  no animals where harmed during the typing of this email.