Pennsic activities

Poster: Michael and MJ Houghton <herveus@access.digex.net>

Howdy!

The Atlantian College of Heralds will be holding an Heraldic Walking
Tour of Pennsic on Thursday at 10:00 am. The tour will begin at Atlantian
Royal; meet at the front gate. The tour should take about an hour.

Later, that day, from 1pm to 5pm, in the big tent at Atlantian Royal,
you will find the Heraldic Consulting Table where we will take Atlantian
submissions.

If you plan to take advantage of the consulting table, feel free to
visit the main heraldic consultation table for advice. We (the heralds
working the consult table) will be offended if you bring the results of
that consultation with you; it will probably make things go more smoothly.

We would like to thank the Crown of Atlantia for their hospitality and
support in these endeavors.

yours in service,
Herveus, Morse Herald
--
Michael and MJ Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde and Megan O'Donnelly
herveus@access.digex.net  | White Wolf and the Phoenix