Re: heraldry rules

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

With all this discussion of heraldry rules and procedures and finding
someone who knows the answers going on, I thought this might be a nice time
to plug...

	THE ATLANTIAN CONSULTATION TABLE AT PENNSIC!!!!

HERALDRY, HERALDRY, HERALDRY!!!!  Wanna talk to people who know the
answers?  Want help with that problematic device?  Want to register
something now????

Come to the Atlantian Consult Table at Pennsic!  Being held one day only -
Thursday, August 13th from 1 pm to 5 pm in the main pavilion at Atlantian
Royal...

See current, former and future Tritons!  Meet a former Laurel Queen of
Arms!  Talk to other heralds In The Know!  Look at great books and have
your device checked for conflicts!!!!

Need a name?  Haven't got a clue?  GET ONE!  Or two or three...  We've got
plenty to offer!  Just come on by!!!!

(This advertisement brought to you by Triton and the Atlantian College of
Arms)