promissories was(RE: Tracing - was Re: heraldry rules (fwd))

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

My understanding (And take note here that I may be incorrect) was that
it determined points.  I have certainly seen competitions in which it
did.

<snip>

When I have no light table I just use the period pricking method.  With
promissories, though, it's been my experience (and was when I was
Scrivener Royale) that there were usually pre-prints that just needed
names filled in.  In fact, the other day, I discovered a box of them in
my closet.....ones I had made up or of which I had made extra copies.

Miri

Not always - especially at bigger events with longer courts.

I would like to take the judging discussion off-line until I know
more about the specifics.

Rebecca